Psychotherapy/Mental Health Counseling
- $250 for 60 minutes initial Intake session
- $150 for 45 minutes therapy session
- $175 for 53-55 minutes ("1 hour") therapy session
- $200 for 90-minute therapy session
I don't normally schedule 30 minutes therapy sessions.
*Psychotherapy is a medical intervention to assess and treat mental illnesses. You may be able to get reimbursement from your insurance company.
- $150 for 55-57 minutes ("1 hour") session
- $120 for 45 minutes session
- $80 for 30 minutes session
Currently I am paneled with Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield, Kaiser PPO, Aetna, and FirstChoice Health. I do not provide courtesy billing as out-of-network because some insurance companies try to re-negotiate fees after the claims are submitted. This issue is discussed in an article titled "Warning to Out-of-Network Therapists" written by Barbara Griswold. The link to the website is below.*
I use Therapynotes.com or IVY PAY which is a HIPAA compliant payment system for all services. I don't accept checks.